Slime Rancher 2 is a First-Person Life Simulation Adventure game created by an American indie studio, Monomi Park. You play as Beatrix LeBeau, a Slime Rancher, and explore a new frontier in the Slime World. There are a variety of Slimes in the game and most have their preference in terms of Food. Phosphor Slimes love Cuberries, Cotton Slimes love Water Lettuce, etc. One Slime has a preference that is not even Food. That Slime is the Fire Slime & its preferred Food is Ash. In this guide, I will show you how to Get Ash in Slime Rancher 2.
How to Get Ash in Slime Rancher 2
In Slime Rancher 2, Ash is a byproduct of incinerating Food Items in an Incinerator. Here is what you do:
- Go to an empty Plot.
- Access the Menu & scroll to the Incinerator Option.
- Build it, it will cost you 450 Newbucks.
- Now access the Upgrades for it and buy the Ash Trough.
- It will cost you 500 Newbucks.
- In total, it will cost you 950 Newbucks to make an Ash Trough Incinerator.
- This also becomes the Home for Fire Slimes.
- Now burn any Food by chucking at the Incinerator which will convert it into Ash. This is how you can get Ash in Slime Rancher 2.
- This is going to be your Fire Slimes Food and a way of getting their Plorts.
This is the only way you can get Fire Slime Plorts & also their Food. If you Incinerate anything else, it will not produce any Ash. So have a Farm of a Food Item you don’t need like Carrots or Pogofruits. Easy to get and their Farms will produce a Surplus.
This was all about how to Get Ash in Slime Rancher 2. Hopefully, this guide has helped you get the answer you wanted. You can also check out our other guides like How to Get Heart Beet & How to Get Chickens in Slime Rancher 2.