The Finals brings out an entire revolution in FPS games where giants like COD and CS have already made their throne. However, when it comes to this game, players have to focus on defense and offense at the same time. Once you get the cash, defending the location will be quite important and the APS Turret in the Finals is one of the best options you can have.
While there are numerous Gadgets in the game, players can purchase and equip the APS Turret to have a counter to enemy projectiles. Since projectiles are probably one of the most dangerous weapons you face, getting this sorted when you are holed up somewhere is important. If you are confused on getting the Turret and using it, our guide has everything you need.
How to Get & Equip APS Turret in the Finals
To get the APS Turret in the Finals, players will have to purchase the Gadgets for 1000 VRs. While it won’t be available right from the start, players can easily get it after progressing through a few levels. Here’s how you can get it:
- While in the main window of the Finals, select the VR option from the top.
- Next, select Go to Equipment and then look for the APS Turret under the Gadgets section of the Medium class.
- It will cost players 1000 VRs after which they will be able to unlock it.
- Now, head back to the main menu and then select the Contestants option.
- After that, select a Contestant and then hit Edit.
- You can now swap one of the Gadgets and then equip it with the APS Turret.
How to Use APS Turret in the Finals
For players who are objective oriented, APS Turret is one of the best line of defence that players can have for themselves. While you hold an area to complete an objective, you can set up and APS Turret to negate any response from the enemies. You can set up your mines or grenades and those will still be effective.
Placing an APS Turret in one of the corners or darker regions of the area will help you keep it hidden. Since it’s not exactly very shiny, enemies will often overlook it which will allow you to nullify their projectiles more often.
That’s all we have from this guide. If you found this guide useful, do check out our other The Finals guides while you are here at Gamer Tweak.