If you are searching for ways to complete the Nine Pillars of Peace world quest in Genshin Impact, then you are at the right place. In this guide, I will take you through the process to complete this quest right from the starting location, to all the requirements. Without further ado, let’s begin.
Genshin Impact: Nine Pillars of Peace Quest
Here is the step by step breakdown for completing the Nine Pillars of Peace. There’s a lot to do so be prepared.
- Go to the Ciujue Slope in Liyue and visit the stone pillar in the center. Interact with it.
- Collect 131 Geoculus.
- Bring the Statue of the Seven to max level.
- Get 9 Stones of Remembrance.
How to Open the Nine Pillars
- Go to every giant pillar in the Nine Pillars and climb up.
- Put the stone in each of them.
- Be ready to face enemies on the ground if/when you fall to the ground.
- Enter the door that unlocks and go inside the ruins.
- Fight multiple enemies including Geovishap Hatchlings, Ruin Guard and Ruin Hunter.
- Make sure to get your treasures. like a Royal Flora which is a star artifact) and chests.
- Moreover, you will get AEXP and a ring.
Fetch a Good Price for the Dull Ring
Sell the ring by either talking to Bolai at Liuyue Harbor or talking to Lilang. Both will give you offers that you can consider and make a choice.
This is the entire process of completing the Nine Pillars of Peace in Genshin Impact. Yes, there is a lot of effort involved but it is super fun. I hope this provides a clear picture of the things you need to do to complete this world quest. For everything else regarding this game, be sure to read our Genshin Impact guides.
For more updates, latest tips and tricks check our Genshin Impact Wiki Guide.