Genshin Impact is coming out with a new event that is titled Invitation of Windblume. This 1.4 version is coming to the game with a host of new upgrades as well as a new headline event. The event is supposed to drop on the 17th of March with a new version of the game being released. The Invitation of Windblume is supposed to revolve around the character Venti who himself makes a comeback to the franchise. Read below to get to know all the new stuff that is coming along with the Invitation of Windblume. The update even includes a new Boss Fight. This Boss Fight might take players multiple runs to get through. However, the rewards for the same are completely worth the extra run through the arena.
Genshin Impact: Invitation of Windblume Complete Guide
Invitation of Windblume can be divided into Minigames and Rewards.
The Invitation of Windblume has several minigames in the new update.
In this, you will have to complete 3 challenges that will be randomly generated. These minigames will also provide you with certain upgrades and buffs which will be useful to you while fighting the Final Boss that you will face after this event. The buffs you earn are completely dependent on your performances in the minigames.
There are three Festive challenges for you to savor and complete.
- Bullseye Balloons: This is a pretty straightforward challenge for you to complete. There are various balloons that are floating around that you have to burst using your bow and arrow. However, do beware of Heartbreak Balloons as they will reduce your points when you burst one of them.
- Floral Freefall: In this challenge, you will have to collect a variety of flower petals. You will need to collect Fluorescent Flowerballs, Honey-Petal Crowns, and Finish Line Garlands as you make your way through this minigame.
- Ballads of Breeze: In this minigame, you will have to play various songs in the game. The songs will be split into three different difficulty levels.
Invitation of Windblume allows you to reap the benefits allowing you to earn up to 1000 Primogens. When you complete the Bullseye Balloon challenge you will even get a Windblume Festival Commemorative Balloon.
The complete list of rewards for this event is as follows:
- Windblume Ode (4-Star Bow)
- Windsong Lyre (Musical Trinket)
- Windblume Festival Commemorative Balloon (Trinket)
- The Visible Winds
- Crown of Insight (Legendary Talent Material)
- Dust of Azoth
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Character EXP Material
- Talent Level-Up Materials
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
There is also something coming up in the 1.4 version called Festive Anecdotes. This is split into four different acts or stages in the game:
- Act I: Ode to Flower and Cloud
- Act II: Missive of Cloud and Fog
- Act III: Realm of Fog and Wind
- Act IV: Dream of Wind and Flowers
In these, you have the option to earn Primogems, Mora, and EXP as rewards for completing these stages.
Players will even be getting various items in return during this event. These items include Dandelion, Windwheel Aster, Sweet Flower, Wolfhook, Cecilia, and Small Lamp Grass.
With Venti also comes a new floral vibe and environment to the game that has a wholesome outlook. And with 2021 not really living up to expectations, a little gaming goodness might just be what we need.
This is the complete guide for the Invitation of Windblume quest in Genshin Impact. While you are here do not miss out on the new Dating Sim coming up with the new patch or How to get the New KFC Glider Skin in the game.