Genshin Impact is facing an Error with code 4206. This and the similar 4026 error both relate to server connectivity errors in the game. Luckily there are a few easy fixes for each of these issues and don’t require you to make any big changes. Now, let’s figure out how to fix the Error 4206 and 4026 in the game.
How to fix the Genshin Impact Error 4206 and 4026?
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on the platform you are using.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the local router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
- The very last thing you can do is use a VPN and set the location to another server completely.
Also Read: No Space Left in Inventory Genshin Impact
If that does not work there is a more complex procedure you can undertake to fix the Genshin Impact Error 4206 on your PC. Follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to Network Connections again.
- Search for Change Adapter Settings.
- Choose the network card whose priority needs to be changed.
- Right-click on this network card and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Switch over to Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Now choose Properties again.
- After this, click on the Advanced Tab.
- Unselect the option for Automatic Metric.
- In the Interface Metric textbox put a high-value number to increase the priority of your selected connection type.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix Error 4206 and 4026 in Genshin Impact. Now that you are here you can even have a look at How To Defeat Maguu Kenki Boss In Genshin Impact.