How To Catch Fish In Genshin Impact
Fishing can help regain stamina and health in Genshin Impact.
Similar to many other video games, Genshin Impact has a fishing pastime. But unlike other games where you can get your fishing rod and sit relaxed to get fishes, the fishing in Genshin Impact is a little different. Fishes can be a handy resource in Genshin Impact to recollect health and stamina for healing in the game. They can become an ingredient for various food items and dishes. Hence, it is important to know how to catch fish in Genshin Impact. This guide will discuss how to catch fish in Genshin Impact and also list down various recipes that you can prepare with the delicious meat of the fish that you caught.
Genshin Impact: How to Catch Fish?
You can find fishes in Genshin Impact swimming in the water bodies. The ones that are nearby the shore are easy to catch and the ones far inside are hard to get.
Now there are two ways to catch fishes in Genshin Impact. The first way is to swim inside the water, get close to them and grab them with your hands. The other way is to use your weapons and kill them first and then collect them. The latter method is better than the former as fishes can run away while trying to catch them with bare hands. They are also much harder to catch in that way.
One thing to note while catching fish in Genshin Impact is that you need to keep a close eye on the stamina of your character. If you spend too much time swimming, the stamina can go down and your character will be at risk of drowning.
Genshin Impact: What are the Recipes You can Prepare?
You can use fish as an ingredient to many dishes in Genshin Impact. Below is the list of recipes you can prepare with a fish.
- Black-Back Perch Stew: Fish x 3, Jueyun Chili x 1, Violetgrass x 1, salt x 1. Restores 7.5% HP of all party members.
- Come and Get It: Raw Meat x 3, Fish x 3, Rice x 3, Tofu x 1. CRIT Rate of all party member increases by 10-20% for 300s.
- Grilled Tiger Fish: Fish x 1, Pepper x 1. Restores 8-10% Max HP and additional 750-1,100 HP to the selected character.
- Mondstadt Grilled Fish: Fish x 1, Pepper x 1. Revives the selected character and restores 50-150 HP.
- Squirrel Fish: Fish x 4, Tomato x 2, Flour x 2, Sugar x 1. Restores 30-34% Max HP and additional 800-2,700 HP to the selected character.
- Wanmin Restaurant’s Boiled Fish: Fish x 3, Jueyun Chili x 1, Salt x 1, Violetgrass x 1. Restores 34% max health of all party members and generates 1410 HP every 5s for 30s.
- Zhongyuan Chop Suey: Raw Meat x 3, Fish x 3, Flour x 3, Salt x 2. Decreases stamina depletion rate caused by sprinting and climbing for all party members by 20-35% for 900s.
That’s everything you needed to know about how to catch a fish in Genshin Impact and further where to use them. You can also use other ingredients for cooking, and process some ingredients to make complex recipes.
For more updates, latest tips and tricks check our Genshin Impact Wiki Guide.