There are plenty of elite bosses in Mondstadts region and one of them is Anemo Hypostasis. He can be found in the northern Stormbearer Mountains in an arena like structure that is circular in shape. For the uninitiated, Anemo Hypostasis has a health regeneration ability, making it quite difficult for players to defeat if they are not up to speed with what to do to counter it.
There are tons of Genshin Impact players who have been having trouble defeating Anemo Hypostasis and if that is you then look no further as we have a guide on how to beat Anemo Hypostasis.
How to Beat Anemo Hypostasis in Genshin Impact
This elite enemy boss has a square armour that it uses to protect from players. If you really want to defeat Anemo Hypostasis, you will have to wait for the perfect time to attack. After finding its location, you will have to enter the ring without starting a fight. But, once you start a fight, make sure to finish it.
Here are some easy steps to defeat the Anemo Hypostasis:
- The primary method to defeat Anemo Hypostasis boss is to make use of the opening that it creates with each series of its attacks. All this elite boss does is sit at a particular place while the player begins a fight as it is immune to all incoming damage because of its square armour.
- After waiting for a while, the elite boss makes its first move. It attacks only a few times and most of the time he leaves itself open to incoming damage.
- What merely you need to do is to hit it at the right time and run. Once the HP of Anemo Hypostasis reaches 5 per cent, the fight will go into phase 2.
Phase 2 – Second Wind
- Since the HP of boss reaches 5 %, it will stop what it is doing and start becoming immune in the middle of the arena. The next thing the boss does is to summon wind gust attacks along with Anemo orbs, lingering in the air.
- Not, do not take much time to ride the waves and pick these up as quick as possible or else these orbs will heal the boss for 10 to 15 per cent health.
That’s all you need to know about how to defeat Anemo Hypostasis in Genshin Impact. If you still confused about how to beat this elite boss then the following video will surely make you understand the entire process.
While you’re here make sure to check out the best characters and weapons in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.