Critters are pets you can carry anywhere across the Valley once the minimum friendship level is reached. And you can do it by approaching them and feeding them. Unlike Squirrels which are easy to Approach, Fox requires a little effort. This guide will give you detailed information on how to get a fox Companion in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Fox Companion in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
- Foxes are found in Frosted Heights Biome. Hence, you will need to unlock this Biome first.
- Approaching a Fox is like playing chase. You will have to follow them as they run and will stop in between and turn towards you wagging their tail.
- You will have to do this 3 times until the Approach icon Pops up.
- Use the interact button to Approach them and feed them White Sturgeon, their favorite food. Feeding them twice their favorite food will make them your companion.
- But you can feed them only once a day. Hence, you will have to wait for at least 24 hours to feed them again.
- This might take a while as you may not find the same Fox the next day as they are only available for a limited time and only on certain days.
- This is because there are 5 different Foxes available in the game White, Black, Red, Classic, and Blue. Among these Red is the rare Fox to get.
What Days are different colored Foxes available?
- White – Monday, Thursday, and Saturday all day and on Sunday 12 pm – 12 am.
- Black – Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday all day and on Sunday 12 pm – 12 am.
- Classic – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday all day and on Sunday 12 am – 12 pm.
- Red – Saturday 2 am – 8 am.
- Blue – Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday all day and on Sunday 12 am – 12 pm.
That’s all you need to know about how to make Fox Companion in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Also, Checkout our Guide on How to Approach Animals in Disney Dreamlight Valley.