Fortnite V7.00 is here with all new features, weapons, battle royal, creative and much more. EpicGames have released official patch notes for V7.00 with all the Upgrades that live on PS4. The V7 of Fortnite is approx 5.3 GB, but once you download you won’t be able to play it directly since the servers are down. Not to worry Fortnite fans, the servers will be UP soon. Till then let’s check out all the map, gameplay changes, and Season 7 Upgrades.
Fortnite Season 7 Updates
You can now decorate your vehicle with wraps and create your own world in Fortnite with the creative mode. Discover new areas such as Frosty Flights, Polar Peak, and more! Here are the Patch Notes.
Fortnite Creative Mode Overview
Creative Hub provides access to your own island, the islands of other friends who have joined on the server, or featured islands selected from the community.
Player Islands are your creative space that automatically saves.
Players will be able to keep a server active for up to 4 hours at a time.
Battle Pass owners will start with 4 islands to allow for different creations. On December 13, all players will receive 4 islands.
Friends can visit your island and island owners can set permissions to determine if your friends can edit/build while visiting.
The My Island menu is accessible through the Main Menu in-game while on your island.
New WEAPONS + ITEMS
X-4 Stormwing Plane
- 5 total seats.
- Seats 4 passengers (on the wings) and a pilot.
- Has a mounted machine gun. Be careful, it can overheat.
- Players will go into the skydiving state when exiting the X-4 Stormwing.
- Use the roll buttons for sharp turns.
- Pressing both will fly upside down.
- Double tapping roll buttons will do a barrel roll.
- Can boost and airbrake for extra mobility.
- Balloons have been reworked so that while they are equipped, it is possible to use weapons and items.
- Players can attach up to 3 Balloons to their back, lifting off the ground when the 3rd Balloon is attached.
- Press jump while in the air to release Balloons one at a time.
- Reduced stack size from 20 to 10.
- Updated scope crosshair on Scoped AR and Thermal AR.
- Vaulted Items
- Shadow Stones
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Shockwave Grenade
- New Biome: Iceberg
- New Location: Frosty Flights
- New Location: Polar Peak
- New Location: Happy Hamlet
- Other unnamed Points of Interest (POIs) have also appeared across the island.
- Icy Surfaces can be found in snowy areas.
- Players will slide on certain frozen surfaces.
- Ziplines can be found around the Iceberg and near Expedition Outposts.
- Latch on and zip from one end to the other.
- Aim, fire, or use items all while conveniently traveling on Ziplines.
- Minimap updated.
- Increased the chance of final circles ending on the outer edges of the map
You can read the complete Upgrades and Fortnite V7 Updates on the official blog. Also check our other Fortnite Guides, News, and Tips.