Fortnite v12.61 Update Details Leaked, Drake’s “Toosie Slide” Dance & New Skins Confirmed
Fortnite will soon receive patch v12.61. According to some leaked details, we will tell you what are the most important changes coming to this Fortnite Chapter 2 content update that will bring several changes and new features.
First of all, it was confirmed that Fortnite Battle Royale patch v12.61 will bring new cosmetic items. Out of all of them, we would also like to feature the dance of “Toosie Slide” by Drake. You can check the dance video in the tweet below.
V12.61 stuff ingame pic.twitter.com/LeZ8yZ6CXB
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & stuff (@Lucas7yoshi) May 26, 2020
Another thing that has been leaked is the Agent Jonesy skin that you can check below:
here's what he looks like put together. pic.twitter.com/2eMPwhASi7
— polaq (@polaqwym) May 26, 2020
As for the patch notes, the v12.61 update of Fortnite brings with it a number of corrections of different game bugs. The patch notes have not been released by Epic Games, however, they have published information related to it on their official Trello board.
Check the full list of bug changes possibly set for Fortnite v12.61 Update below:
- Reports of server performance issues.
- Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
- ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ does not lock the input method.
- Midas’ Golden Touch does not change items gold.
- Numbers not changing on sports-themed Outfits.
- Support-A-Creator dashboard display issue.
- Windows 7 stability issue.
- Unable to refund Dragacorn Glider.
- Party Assist for Missions temporarily unavailable.
- Replays not saving.
- Split Screen: Game freezes when leaving party on Xbox One.
- Unable to matchmake when Splitscreen’d after trying to join Creative.
- Hit Indicators showing wrong direction.
- Players stuck on the black screen in Operation: Infiltration.
- Dragacorn Glider temporarily disabled in competitive playlists.
- Riot Control Baton Pickaxe temporarily disabled.