Fortnite Brings The New 14 Days Of Summer LTM Earn Twice XP
Fortnite keeps reinventing the battle royale genre as every season goes by, Epic Games has included so many different things into the game that it has been the undisputed best battle royale game for some time now and with players being constantly being fixated by a new challenge or an event. It is incredibly difficult for some other battle royale game to take over.
Recently Fortnite unveiled the 14 days of summer LTM, which lets players earn doubt the XP for daily challenges.
The challenges are listed below so make sure you complete them as soon as you can so that you will be able to unlock the one after as some of these challenges require you to complete one before it.
Here are the challenges for the 14 days of Summer LTM
- Dance at different beach parties (0/6)
- Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (0/5)
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or Drumgun (0/5)
- Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches (0/5)
- Pop party balloon decorations (0/5)
- Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (0/3)
- Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (0/3)
- Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches (0/3)
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (0/250,000)
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank (0/3)
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board (0/1)
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match (0/1)
- Search the hidden seashell in the beach themed loading screen (0/1)
- Destroy frills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool (0/7)
Make sure that you check out these events and complete them as soon as you can, beware as some of the landing areas will get crowded so stay quick on your feet and get a weapon asap.
As you can see above, there is plenty of things to be excited about in Fortnite and with constant updates and by reinventing the gameplay Fortnite easily reigns supreme above the competitors.
Fortnite is available for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and the Nintendo Switch