Wordle’s success has been massive – so much so that there are more and more clones and spinoffs appearing online daily. This one is for all the Fortnite fans – here’s how to play Fortle and some of the best starting words you can use for guessing.
How to Play Fortle (Fortnite Wordle Game Rules)
The rules of playing Fortle (created by fortniteskin.com) are exactly the same as Wordle, only the colors are different.
- If a letter exists in the word in the right spot, it will show up in orange.
- If a letter exists in the word, but is in the wrong spot, it will show up in purple.
- And if a letter does not exist in the word at all, it will appear in grey.
- Players get 6 attempts to guess the 5 letter word and all the guesses should be related to Fortnite.
- A new word to guess will be available every day.
This is perfect for longtime fans as well as new players of this game. If you’d like to show off your winning streak, go ahead and use the Twitter icon on the website to share your results.
Best Starting Words for Fortle
Know that you can guess the word easily but not sure where to start? Here are some of the best starting words to use in Fortle.
Note: Although some of these words have double letters which are not really recommended, this list can surely inspire you to think of more Fortnite-related words.
That’s all for this one. If you’re a fan of Wordle, we’ve got a whole list of past Wordle answers ever since it went viral and the trick to play previous Wordles via the archive. Plus, here are some tools to help you solve daily puzzles easily. And for everything else related to Wordle, be sure to explore our dedicated section on Gamer Tweak.