Are you having trouble with how to solve the Frozen Galaxy Puzzle in Forager? Well, fret not as we have got the complete solution for the puzzle. All you have to do is follow the order given below and you will solve the puzzle quickly. So, let’s find out how to solve the Frozen Galaxy Puzzle.
Forager Frozen Galaxy Puzzle Solution
- To solve the Frozen Galaxy puzzle you will have to use the Binary To Text Converter.
- You can find this in the interlinked article.
- To solve the puzzle you need to change the number of objects on the screen to the binary code given below each screen.
- The order of objects on each screen from left to right is the following order: 5, 3, 4, 2, 4
- So this means that the first screen should display 5 objects and so on.
- You can interact with each individual screen to change their order accordingly.
The Frozen Galaxy Puzzle in Forager is important to your overall progress in the game. Once you complete this puzzle you will even get 5 separate chests in the game. Each chest has a specific set of rewards. The largest chest out of these 5 will require a key to open. Upon opening it you get a Spirit Orb and Frozen Galaxy Seal.
Also Read: How To Get A Golden Egg In Forager
This is a pretty confusing challenge for players as there is no hint neither are there any steps outlined. This does make it quite a head-scratcher. However, a simple binary to text conversion is all it takes to reveal the answer.
This is everything you need to know about how to solve the Frozen Galaxy Puzzle in Forager. Here at Gamer Tweak we cover a lot of your favorite games so make sure you check out our complete Video Game Guides.