There’s a wide range of equipment and incantations that you can explore in Elden Ring. While some incantations are good for starters, some are heavily buffed to defeat the bosses. Flame, Grant me Strength is one of the incantations that can be used against bosses. This spell is an absolute menace to your enemies as it can raise your physical and fire attack power. So, here’s our guide on where to find and use the Flame, Grant me Strength incantation in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Flame Grant Me Strength Location
- You can find the Flame, Grant me Strength at the Fort Gael in Caelid. It is located to the southeast of the Caelid.
- Head over southwards to the Rotview Balcony, the site of Grace to reach there.
- While the location can be heavily guarded by knights and magical beings, you can either fight or avoid them.
- We suggest you traverse horseback to deal with these enemies.
- As you reach Fort Gael, head to the back of the fort in the west direction.
- Be cautious of the Radahn archer and other knights nearby.
- You will notice two Maneuverable flame throwers.
- You will find the Flame, Grant me strength incantation spell on a corpse between these two flame throwers.
- While these flame throwers can damage you with their fire attacks, it is up to you to defeat them or not.
How to Use Flame, Grant me Strength?
- This incantation raises the Physical and fire attacks.
- You can stack this incantation on the Golden Vow to increase the physical attacks by 35%.
- It consumes 28 FP, 16 Stamina, and 15 Faith attributes.
- Flame, Grant me strength can last for 30 seconds but consuming Old Lord’s Talisman can make it last to 39 seconds.
That’s all on where to find the Flame, Grant me Strength in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other guides on how to get Godslayer Greatsword, the Cleanrot Knight Finlay spirit summon, and Royal Remains armor set in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.