Don’t want to miss the solo challenge, but you keep getting Words with Friends failed to synchronize error? You are not the only one, some players have been getting this message whenever they try to access the game. Messages like Out of Sync are often indications that the game has gotten corrupted, so there is a possibility that yours is too. No need to worry though, it usually gets fixed with these methods.
Table of Contents
Words With Friends Failed to Synchronize Error
Before you try these methods, make sure your app is updated and the Date & Time settings are Automatic. Often, these basic settings are the real culprits for such problems.
Force Close the Game
- Start the game and go to your Profile from the Main Screen.
- Next, select Settings.
- Press Logout, and then force-close the game. This step is very crucial, as it is where your corrupted files get removed from the game.
- Lastly, relaunch the game and log in to see if you are still getting the error message. If this didn’t work then try the next method.
Refresh From the Game Site
- Login to the site using your Zynga Games registered email and password.
- Navigate to the “Broken Game?“
- Next, select “Words with Friends“
- Press the “Refresh Game(s)” button.
- Wait till you see the confirmation message in green.
- Check again to see if the issue is resolved.
If none of them worked for you, then it’s best to fill out a support request from Zynga Player Support. For that, just go to the link, fill in your details, provide a screenshot, describe your problem, and hit Submit. They will contact you via your email, so make sure to check it regularly.
These were all the troubleshooting tips for Words with Friends failed to synchronize error. If they worked for you, you should see our Mobile Game section. We have covered many puzzle games that you might find interesting.