Palworld is a scenic beauty that has pleasantly surprised the players. While the game has been a splendid experience with all the exploration, crafting, and gameplay, it’s still in early access as the developers try to work on any issues before full launch. One of these issues that is bugging players is a zoomed-in Palworld. Yes, the Palworld Ultrawide FOV is too magnified for players, which could hamper the experience.
While Palworld supports multiple aspect ratios on PC, the UI scaling will find it difficult to display the game on ratios like 32:9. This will cause unnecessary hassle, leading to the extra zoom in the game. Fortunately, there is not much that you have to do to fix the situation, and our guide has explained all you need.
How to Fix Palworld Ultrawide FOV
Luckily, the Palworld Ultrawide FOV fix is a few tweaks in the game files on your PC. Here are the steps that you need to follow down to the dot:
- Once on your PC, press Win + R to open Run.
- In the text box that appears, enter “%LocalAppData%\Pal\Saved\Config\Windows” if you have Palworld on Steam or “%LocalAppData%\Pal\Saved\Config\WinGDK” if you’re playing the game on Game Pass.
- Now, look for the Engine.ini file in the folder and open it.
- Once the notepad file opens, add this command to the bottom:
- Lastly, save the file and make sure you set it to read-only.
Once you set the file to read-only, it won’t let Palworld go back to the default settings. This will solve the Palworld Ultrawide FOV issue, allowing you a wider field of view while playing the game.
If it starts zooming again after one of the updates, retry this method and launch the game, which should fix it.
That’s all we have from this guide. If you found this guide useful, check out our other Palworld guides here at Gamer Tweak.