FIFA 23 is finally out now and available on various platforms globally. As the game is new, many players are running into many bugs and errors. One of the errors is when the player is unable to open or launch the game itself. And error follows by a popup message saying the Application Encountered an Unrecoverable error, Click ‘OK’ to create a Memory Dump. If you’re facing the same Memory Dump error in FIFA 23 and are unable to fix it, then we’ll help you do it.
Fix for Application Encountered Unrecoverable Error (Memory Dump)
Here are all the methods that you can use to fix the Memory Dump error in FIFA 23 easily. All the methods mentioned below work for both Origin and EA users.
- Reinstall AntiCheat
- Run as Administrator
- Repair File
Try out these ways to resolve Application Encountered an Unrecoverable bug issue. However, let’s take a look into the fixes in detail.
In this method, you’ll need to uninstall & reinstall the AntiCheat files. If you’re unaware of the process then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, go to the FIFA 23 game file.
- Next, right-click on the file icon and select Open File Location.
- After that, go on and select the Installer file
- Then, click on the EAAntiCheat Folder to Run it.
- And after that, click on the drop-down option and select FIFA 23.
- Next, simply click on the Uninstall option
- And then, click on the Install option.
After doing that open the FIFA 23 game and it’ll be as good as new. If your error is still not fixed then let’s take a look at another fix.
Run as Administrator
This is one of the easiest methods to fix the Memory Dump error in FIFA 23.
- First, go to the EA or Origin file icon.
- Next, right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
- After that go to the FIFA 23 game file.
- And again right click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
Repair File to Fix Memory Dump Error
Sometimes the game file gets corrupted and causes this kind of error. In this case, simply repair the file and you’ll be good to go.
- First, open the Origin or EA application
- Next, go to your library and find the FIFA 23 game.
- After that, simply click on the 3 dots and select the Repair option.
This is all you need to do in order to fix the Memory Dump Error in FIFA 23 easily. If your issue is still not resolved then simply reinstall the game or clean the cache files and that’ll do the trick. While you’re here check out the best settings for low-end pc to FPS boost.