There are many Oculus Quest users who are having problems with their left controller not working. Even after charging the headset and putting in new batteries in both the Oculus controllers, only the right one works. Changing the battery of different brands in the left controller also will not turn it on. There is no LED light displayed on the left Oculus which seems to suggest that it is not turning on at all. In this guide, we will tell you how you can fix this issue with the left Oculus controller and get it working again.
Left Oculus Controller Not Working Fix
There is an easy fix for the left Oculus Controller not working problem, just follow the steps below:
- First, take out the Oculus Controller battery.
- After that go into the Oculus app.
- Now press the Pair New Controller and put the battery back in the controller while holding the buttons.
- That’s it, now check that the left Oculus controller issue will be resolved.
If you are still having problems, then follow the other methods below to solve the issue with the left Oculus controller.
- Take the batteries out from the controller for 5-10 minutes and place them back in.
- Open the Settings, switch to the “Device” menu, then select 50 Hz, this solution is basically called changing frequency.
- On the left Oculus controller, press in on the thumbstick with your finger, and then blow some air around into the slot from different positions to clean any dirt.
- Finally, try to hard reboot by pressing and holding the Power button for 30-40 seconds. Then Power off the Oculus headset completely. After that press the Power button again to turn it on and see if the left controller is working now.
If none of the above solutions is working for you, then the last resort is to contact the Oculus Support Team via Live Chat or Schedule a call. If your Oculus controller is under warranty then you won’t have to shell any single penny.
That is all you need to know about how to fix the left Oculus controller not working. While you are here, check out our other guides that explain fixing pairing problems with your phone, and connecting Oculus to a TV.