You’re not alone, many players are trying to fix the HoloCure keeps crashing on startup on PC issue. The culprit behind this issue is still unknown but it is suspected to be the glitches in the update. However, there’s also a chance that the problem lies on your end. In this case, below we have mentioned all the possible workaround that many players have been trying. And using them is working out for them, so why not just give it a try? With that being said, let’s check out how you can fix the HoloCure Crash issue so you can get back to your grind.
HoloCure Keeps Crashing On Startup Fix (PC)
As of now, there are no official solutions to fix the HoloCure that keeps crashing on startup on the PC issue. So go ahead and try out all the workarounds listed below until the problem is resolved. Before you begin make sure your PC fulfills the system requirements, or else your efforts may go down the drain.
- First, try updating the Windows and the HoloCure game. Running on outdated updates often causes such crashes.
- Updating the GPU drivers is also a good solution for the issue. An outdated GPU driver can not only cause errors but also stop you from running any other application. So simply head to the website of your GPU driver such as Nvidia or AMD, and download the latest yet compatible one.
- Turn off the VPN and Antivirus you are connected to. That’s because such software tends to interrupt the ongoing session. This has worked for many players to fix the HoloCure that keeps crashing on startup on PC issue.
- Try Verifying the integrity of the game files. Doing so will help you repair the corrupted files and replace them with new ones. To do so launch Steam> Library> Right-click on HoloCure> Properties> Local Files> Verify the Integrity of Game Files.
- Make sure to close the applications running in the background, to allow the game to run with ease.
- If nothing works, then we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the game to give it a fresh start.
That covers all the workarounds to fix the HoloCure that keeps crashing on startup on the PC issue. If the issue persists, then we advise you to reach out to the game’s Support Team for further assistance. But if the game is up and running smoothly, then check out the best ways to farm HoloCoins in the game. Also, take a look at other HoloCure guides for more tips & tricks.