As we all know Tower of Fantasy is available on Android, iOS, and PC. If you’re a mobile user, then this article is not for you, that’s because this guide is especially for the PC user. Recently many players are facing the issue of FPS drops in the game. If you’re also coming across the same issue then we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll help you fix your FPS drops issue in Tower of Fantasy (TOF) easily.
How to Increase FPS in TOF?
Here are all the ways from which you can fix your FPS drops issue in Tower Of Fantasy (TOF).
- End Unnecessary Tasks
- Update Graphic Driver
- TOF In-Game Settings
- Reinstall Game
End Unnecessary Tasks – Fix TOF FPS Drops
The first fix to improve your FPS drops for Tower of Fantasy (TOF) is to end unwanted tasks.
- First, go ahead and right-click on your Taskbar.
- Next, click on the Task Manager option.
- After that, it’ll pop up a window, simply head to the Processor’s tab located on the top left corner of your screen.
- Then, click on the CPU tab & GPU tab.
- And now go ahead and select unwanted unnecessary apps and click on the End Task option.
Update Graphic Driver
Another way to solve your problem is by updating your Graphic drivers.
- First, head to the Device Manager menu.
- Next, double click on Display Adapter option.
- After doing that, you’ll see your current graphic, simply right click on it and click on Update Driver option.
If your issue is still not fixed yet then we have another one ready for you.
TOF In-Game Settings – Fix TOF FPS Drops
If you’ve tried all the fixes mentioned above and you issue is still not fixed then try customizing your in-game settings.
- First, launch TOF game.
- Next, head to the Game settings.
- After that, turn on the VSync option and set the Advance Settings to Low or Medium.
Try out the next fix to solve your FPS drops issue in Tower of Fantasy (TOF) easily.
The last resort to solve your FPS issue is to uninstall and Install the game. The reason behind your FPS drops or stutters can also be a small glitch issue. So a quick reinstall might fix your issue.
These are all the methods you can try to fix your FPS drops issue in Tower Of Fantasy easily. If your issue is still not fixed then you can always try and download the Game boosters. While you’re here check out this list of Best Settings for better performance in TOF.