If you’re wondering how to fix Diablo 3 Error Code 1 then you’re at the right place. Every major online game faces its share of errors and glitches, and Diablo 3 is no exception. This hack-and-slash RPG is full of action so an error can completely ruin the fast-paced experience. There are several reasons why this problem may arise. But, we have a few tricks to overcome the issue and we will mention them in this guide.
How to Fix Diablo 3 Error Code 1
The Diablo 3 Error Code 1 occurs due to corrupt game files, admin restrictions, or poor internet. To fix this error, we recommend you try the following methods:
- Repair Corrupted Game Files
- Run as Administrator
- Disable Antivirus or Firewall
1. Repair Corrupted Game Files
As we mentioned, Error Code 1 may occur due to corrupted or missing game files. Fortunately, Blizzard’s launch client has a feature to repair game files. To use it:
- Launch Battle.net client.
- Select Diablo 3 from your game library.
- Click on the Cogwheel icon next to the Play button.
- Choose “Scan and Repair” and click on Begin Scan.
- Wait for the scanning to complete and start the game.
If the problem persists, move on to the next method.
2. Run as Administrator
Another reason why this issue may happen is insufficient access to computer files. To fix it, you can run Diablo 3 as an Administrator. This will provide the necessary access to the game and may fix the problem. To do so:
- Click on the Windows Search Bar and type Diablo 3.
- Once the app is up, right-click on it and select “Run as Administrator”.
- You can also do this if you have a shortcut on your Desktop.
3. Disable Antivirus or Firewall
Since Diablo 3 is an online game, the Antivirus or the Firewall may interrupt the game processes. So before launching the game, you can try disabling the Antivirus. To do so, click on the Hidden Icons tray. Then, right-click on the Antivirus app and select Disable.
If none of these fixes work then we recommend you visit Blizzard’s official Technical Support Forums or their Contact Us page.
We hope that answers your question about how to fix Diablo 3 Error Code 1. For more fix guides like Error 395002, make sure you visit our Diablo 3 section.