How To Fix DNS Connection Issues Easily In Apex Legends PC, Xbox One and PS4
If you are dealing with network problems then here is a guide on how to fix DNS or Network Errors on Apex Legends on PC, PS4 & Xbox One.
DNS Connection Issues can be the end of your game in Apex Legends and internet connectivity is a huge issue if you’re running into problems while competing with people from all over the world to be the last person standing. If you wish to fix the DNS Connection Issues in Apex Legends, check out our tips and tricks on how to do it.
How To Fix DNS Connection Issues In Apex Legends PC, Xbox One and PS4
Lag can be a major buzzkill that can destroy even the best players in the world in a matter of seconds, while there are few internet issues that you have no control over, fixing the DNS Connection Issues can be done easily.
Apex Legends is one of the biggest battle royale games of recent times and you will want to make sure that you do not run into these problems often. It is an easy fix, that will surely help you get better internet performance and drastically change your experience if this was the issue that was troubling you often.
A lot of players across platforms have stated that they’ve been running into DNS Connection Issues for a long time now and this fix has helped them solve the issue immediately.
How To Fix DNS Connection Issues In Apex Legends On PC
- Changing the DNS settings will be the easiest on PC as all you have to do is tweak a few things here and there and viola. Your issues will be solves instantly, first, you will need to click on the Windows icon that you see on your screen and select the Network Connections options.
- From there find Ethernet Tab and open “Change Adapter Options”, proceed until you find the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (RCP/IPv4)” at the bottom of this box, you will find the DNS settings.
- Where you see the preferred DNS option enter 8.8.8 and in the alternative option you will need to enter 220.127.116.11. After this, find “Internet Protocol Version 4” and in the preferred section type in 2001:4860:4860::8888 and enter 2001:4860:4860::8844 in the alternative.
- That’s it, save your settings and you’re good to boot up Apex Legends once again and dominate the battlefield.
How To Fix DNS Connection Issues In Apex Legends On Xbox One
- For the Xbox One, the process is simplified as Xbox One console has adjustable DNS Settings. All you have to do is go to the Xbox home screen and find Settings and from there go to “Network” and then “Advanced Settings” here you will find “DNS Settings”, click on “Manual” and enter 18.104.22.168 in preferred DNS and 22.214.171.124 as the alternative.
How To Fix DNS Connection Issues In Apex Legends On PS4
- On the PS4 console, you should be able to change the DNS Connectivity issues pretty easily as well, you only have to follow a couple of steps and first, you need to do is go in to “Settings” and then find and enter “Set up Internet connection” here you will find the option of choosing wired or wireless connection.
- Depending on what you’re using, select it and then click on “IP Address Settings (Automatic) and then find “DHCP HOST NOT (DO NOT USE)” inside you will find “DNS Settings (Manual) in the preferred section enter 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 for the alternative.
- This should help solve all the DNS Connection problems that you’re having in Apex Legends, and you will once again be able to play the game without any issues.
While you’re here make sure to check out whether you should buy the Battle Pass in Season 6 or not. We also have a ton of coverage on Apex Legends right here which may help you get even better in the game. You can check everything about the game right here.