Madden NFL 22 is facing a Community Files error which is not working and seems to have no sure fix as yet. The issue which was prevalent in previous editions of Madden as well continues to haunt fans of the game. In this guide, we walk through all the potential fixes for the same.
How to Fix Community Files Not Working in Madden NFL 22
To fix the Community Files issue in Madden 22, you have to keep restarting your system or console and clear out all the game’s cache. Furthermore, you can uninstall and reinstall the game. While this method works for some, others simply can’t find a fix. Here’s more of what you can try out.
- Check the network your system uses by heading onto fast.com or speedtest.net
- Moreover, always be sure to check your system for any updates to fix bugs.
- Similarly, check the game and see if any updates are pending and need to be installed.
- Furthermore, if the problem persists, restart your network provision device i.e your router, modem, etc.
- If the issue still occurs you’ll need to inform Madden 22’s support team.
- You can do this by heading to their website and submitting a ticket.
Community Files Error Solutions
As iterated above, Madden 21 and Madden 22 suffered this error as well. However, only a handful of players were able to fix their errors using the aforementioned steps to their benefit. While EA eventually did fix the issue for both games, players were left visibly frustrated with the community files error. We highly recommend alerting EA as quickly as possible and urging them to look into it immediately.
That’s pretty much all you can do right now to fix the community files not working issue in Madden NFL 22. While EA works on a solution, here’s a guide listing Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Tips And Tricks.