Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom first memory is not dependent on Dragon’s Tears, so it can easily be missed. But finishing this is essential if you want to complete Impa and the Geoglyphs quest. So read along and learn how to complete the Trail of the Master Sword and get the first memory in TOTK.
How to Get First Memory in Zelda TOTK
The first memory called “The Master Sword’s Power” is obtained from the Deku Tree. You must speak with Deku Tree while completing the Trail of the Master Sword quest to get it. In this quest, you will face two types of monsters: Gloom Hands and Phantom Ganon. You get this adventure by completing Guidance From Ages Past, one of the main quests. After obtaining the quest, you need to unlock Korok Forest, as Deku Tree is inside that forest. So do this to get the first memory in Zelda TOTK.
- Go to Minshi Woods and jump inside the Minshi Woods Chasm (1059, 1668, 0136). It will take you to Minishi Grove.
- Head towards the Rikonasum Lightroot (0407, 2134, -0593) while lighting the way with Brightbloom Seeds.
- Examine and activate the Lightroot. Then head to these coordinates (0436, 2095, -0588) and Ascend.
- You will enter the Korok Forest and see a Deku Tree. Head towards the tree to find Musanokir Shrine. Activate the shrine for easy traveling to Korok Forest.
- Now, look around the tree to find an entrance. Go inside and look for the chasm.
- Jump to reach Korok Grove. There you will face Gloom Hands and Phantom Ganon. Defeat them and travel to Musanokir Shrine.
- Climb the tree roots to talk with the Deku Tree and complete the Trail of the Master Sword quest to obtain the Zelda TOTK’s first memory.
That’s all you need to do to get the first Zelda TOTK memory and complete the Trail of the Master Sword quest. If you found this guide informative, then skim our site and read other Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides.