Pokemon SV features a huge range of Pokemon that you can catch at the beginning of the game itself. However, not all of them are easy to catch, and can take a while to spawn. As you progress in the game you’ll also come across some Paradox Pokemon, which are divided into Ancient & Future. One of the Ancient Paradox Pokemon players are looking for is the Roaring Moon. This Pokemon doesn’t spawn in the early stages of the game and is much of a grind to catch. If you are also on the hunt to get this one, then we are here to help. In this article, we’ll walk you through the locations to find & get Roaring Moon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
How To Catch Roaring Moon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet? (Locations)
In order to find Roaring Moon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet you’ll first need to head to Area Zero located beside the Great Crater of Paldea. This area is only unlocked once you have completed the final path. If you are already done beating the game, then follow the directions mentioned below. However before you move ahead, this Ancient Pokemon is Scarlet exclusive, so Violet players can only obtain it by trading.
- First, go to Area Zero located beside the Great Crater of Paldea.
- Next, head into the Research lab and interact with the green portal spot located in the middle of the lab.
- After that, choose the option to teleport to Research Station No. 3.
- Then, exit the lab and take the path located beside the giant cave.
- Once you reach a little further you’ll spot a tree.
- As soon as you reach there take a sharp left and follow the narrow path between the rocks.
- And after that enter a cave and keep moving forward.
- Next, again take a left and you’ll spot a huge waterfall.
- And here you’ll be able to find & catch Roaring Moon.
If you are unable to spot this Ancient Paradox Pokemon then exit and enter the cave again for increasing the spawn rate. Or you can always battle the other Pokemon present in that area until the Ancient one appears. As soon as you spot it, go ahead and battle it using Powerful Fighting, Dragon, & Ice type Pokemon and you’ll be good to go. For those who are unaware Roaring Moon is a Dark & Dragon-type Pokemon, so make sure you all have the Poke Balls you need. We also recommend you use Quick Ball or Dusk Ball.
That sums up everything about where to find & catch Roaring Moon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. While you are here check out the Tier list of all new Pokemon ranked.