Dripstone is one of the many new additions that have arrived in the 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update of Minecraft. It grows either as a stalactite or a stalagmite in the game and can easily be spotted by players. Dripstones have brought an added element of excitement and adventure to cave exploration in the game because of the presence of stalactites and stalagmites in addition to the unique texture and appearance of dripstone caves. In this article, we will show you where to find dripstone in Minecraft.
Where to Find Dripstone Location in Minecraft?
- You can find dripstone mainly in the dripstone cave biome in Minecraft. The dripstone cave biome is also a part of the 1.17 update.
- You will easily recognize a dripstone cave biome when you are in one because of its appearance. You can also find dripstone in ordinary caves or ravines.
- Such biomes will have huge dripstone pillars hanging from its ceilings. Similarly, you will also see pointed dripstones rising from the ground.
- You need to be aware of falling dripstone when exploring the caves as such accidents can cause you to take health damage.
- Rising dripstones too can cause you to take damage if you step on them. You will need to protect yourself with sufficient armor and be careful with each step in order to not take any damage.
- Once you are armored, you will not have to worry about taking any damage while exploring the caves.
- You can pick the dripstone with pretty much any tool out there however, pickaxes are a much better and faster option.
- You can pick up 4 pointed dripstones to use as ingredients to craft a dripstone block. Such a block will produce Pointed Dripstone as long as it is constantly fueled by water.
And that’s our guide on where to find dripstone in Minecraft. Exploring dripstone caves to acquire dripstone is definitely very exciting and adventurous. Just remember to armor up when looking for dripstone and you should be good to go!
If you liked this article, check out this guide on how to find iron in Minecraft.