Finally, grounded is out now and accessible to everyone on various devices. As we know the game is all about crafting and collecting resources for survival. However, while on this adventure, many players are struggling to get the Four Leaf Clover in the game. For those who are unaware, this item will grant you a Mutation and also a Scab bracelet when found successfully. Wondering what kind of a mutation it grants, don’t worry we’ll discuss about it later. For now, let’s focus on how you find the 4 Leaf Clover in Grounded easy.
How to Get Four Leaf Clover in Grounded (Clover Cave Location)
In order to find the 4 Leaf Clover in Grounded, you’ll first need to find a hidden Clover Cave. This cave is located on the Eastern side of the map. Locating this cave can be tricky, but don’t worry, head to the location marked on the map above. However, before you get into the steps, make sure you have a Slime Lantern or a Slime Mold Torch with you. That’s because the cave tunnel is underwater and it is extremely dark inside. Apart from this, we also recommend you craft Scuba Gear because you’re going to need plenty of O2 in there.
- Once you reach the location, look for a pond with 3 Leaf Clover & a dead leaf on it.
- After you’ve successfully found the pond, dive into it and you’ll see an entrance to a secret cave.
- As soon as you enter the cave turn the brightness of the lantern/torch to the max.
- After that keep swimming through the tunnel until you see a ray of light.
- Keep moving towards the ray of light and there you’ll find the big 4 Leaf Clover, you were looking for.
This is how you can find the 4 Leaf Clover in Grounded easily. As mentioned earlier, doing this will grant you a Mutation, which is known as Coup De Grass. This Mutation will allow you to do Critical Hits and Extra damage to the big creatures and enemies. It also grants the user bit of a luck, which makes the hassle totally worth it.
That sums up everything about finding the Four Leaf Clover and what it grants in Grounded. While you’re here take a look at how to Enable Arachnophobia Safe Mode in the game.