Are you tired of your FUT and want to change the club name on FIFA 22? Well, there are some pretty easy steps for you to follow for the same. This will allow you to change your club name for the online FUT. So, scroll down and find out everything you need to know about changing team names.
How to Change the Ultimate Team Club Name on FIFA 22
- First, open the FIFA 22 application and wait for the game to load up.
- Using the bumper buttons, scroll over to the Ultimate Team tab.
- Head over to the Objectives tab here and click on the respective button prompt to open it.
- Now, with the bumper buttons, navigate over to the Foundations tab.
- At the bottom, you will see something known as ‘The Basics’.
- Using the button prompt, enter into this section.
- Now, you will see an objective known as Club Name.
- Enter this part and you will get the option to change the club name.
- You can also change the abbreviation of the club name at this point along with the official name on FIFA 22.
- Now, confirm the changes and you will be able to see the updated team name.
This will allow you to change your online Ultimate Team name also. The interface has been revamped in FIFA 22, hence, many players are confused with all the new menu layouts. We hope that these new changes also carry over to the gameplay, which is supposedly updated to make it more fun.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to change the club name on FUT. While you are here you can also have a look at The Best Young Players & Wonderkids In FIFA 22 and What Are The Best Starter Teams In FIFA 22 FUT.