If you want to get into the FIFA 22 closed beta, you need an access code or key. In this article, you will find out how to sign up and play FIFA 22 early. Get your hands on the game before its October release by following these simple steps.
How to Sign up & Play FIFA 22 Beta?
The closed beta of FIFA 22 started on August 11, so players can explore all the new additions and extra features right now. How to get the FIFA 22 beta code/key? Unfortunately, it’s random. You won’t have to watch Twitch streams or participate in any contests. What will happen is that you will get your beta testing information if you have set the right preferences in your EA account.
How to Get FIFA 22 Closed Beta Code
- Log in to your EA account. Click here to go directly to the official page.
- On the Menu, you will see the option of Email Preferences.
- With that, click on the Update button after choosing your choice of games and platforms.
- This will allow you to get email updates about any beta tests like FIFA 22 beta code.
- And this also means you will get emails about other promotional events as well. On the bright side, you might get beta testing codes for other games that you like.
- But it’s random so it all depends on your luck. So, hope for the best and you might get the code in your email.
That’s all you need to know about the closed beta code and how to sign up. FIFA 22 will release on October 1 on all major platforms like PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and more. If you are curious to find out if the game will have crossplay and cross gen features, we’ve got a guide on it.
We will be covering all about it on Gamer Tweak. Stay tuned!