FIFA 19 1.11 Update Brings Visual Enhancement To The Game
FIFA has been the undisputed gaming platform for football fans who like to take things into their own hands and carve out a footballing career, which has seen them get people from all over the world buy the game.
As the popularity of the game keeps growing to markets previously unknown, EA Sports FIFA franchise grows too. With a marketing campaign that goes hands in hands with the FIFA corporation. FIFA 19 has grown to become a mammoth title with millions of copies sold worldwide.
FIFA updates their game pretty regularly and keeps adding players and teams every year to the game.
Here are the latest patch notes
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
Addressed the following issues:
- The stats displayed on an item would show a number over 99 after scoring a goal in situations where a Training Item had been applied before the match that pushed a stat over 99.
- This had no impact on gameplay and was a visual issue only.
Made the following change:
- Updated the 2D portrait for Alphonso Davies, Samir Nasri, and John Obi Mikel.
- Addressed the following issues:
- In the Edit Teams screen, some leagues in the Club Transfers Detailed Search League filter were displaying debug text.
Every year we see FIFA bring out a ton of new content but the gameplay stays the same, these updates are surely going to attract a few more players to the game. Though these are only visual updates, there will be future updates that ever so slightly tweak the gameplay in order to make the game feel brand new.
FIFA 19 is available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4