Forza Horizon 5 is a visually stunning game but some mods can manage to take this already awesome game to the next level. We’ve got some mods for New World, Diablo 2 Resurrected, and more on Gamer Tweak which adds the much-needed missing elements in the original game. Moreover, some even add graphical and gameplay enhancements. In this article, we will take a look at the best Forza Horizon 5 Mods that are currently available.
Best Forza Horizon 5 PC Mods
The FH5 mods that are uploaded by creators on Nexusmods provide improvements/modifications in the shaders. Let’s take a look at the best one.
This mod uploaded by crubino is a simple reshade custom shader. With this shading style, the game looks brighter and gets better shading, details as well as lighting effects. So, if that’s what you were looking for, try out this mod.
Honestly, the mod looks pretty awesome based on the screenshots posted on the mod page. With a brighter look and stronger global tropical lighting, the desert areas, as well as water bodies really pop. Plus, the shine effect on cars stands out more.
Notes from the creator:
- This mod is compatible with STEAM Edition, but NOT compatible with Forza Horizon 5 UWP version (Microsoft Store).
- It’s based on Reshade 4.7.x framework, BUT may not work properly with the other version of Reshade or other standard shaders.
- Therefore, Please CLEAN-UP your previous all Reshade files and configuration (if you already installed it) from your Forza Horizon folder. DO NOT mixed up with the other Reshade files!
- INSERT : Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default: ON)
- END : To Show up Reshade UI, so you can adjust Color Saturation, Light Intensity, and Dark Level to fit your monitor/your liking.
As of now, there’s only one mod that has caught our attention for Forza Horizon 5. But it’s still the early stage in this game’s life cycle. When more such mods are available, we will update this list so you can try them out! And for everything else related to FH5, stay with Gamer Tweak!