Since Gotham Knights is out, players are moving around the city of Gotham without its prominent superhero. Batman dies at the beginning of the game and it’s up to others now to defend the streets. However, moving from one location to another is quite annoying in the game. You can see how to unlock Fast Travel in Gotham Knights. This will remove the time consumed to travel between locations and help you complete more missions at the same time. Although it is easier said than done since you will have to go through a little grind before you can use it. In this guide, we will show you how you can use this method of traveling and all the locations where you can use it. So let’s check out this guide.
How to Unlock Fast Travel in Gotham Knights
Once you complete the second part of the Harley Quinn case file, you will have to head to Foxteca headquarters to meet Lucius Fox. One of Batman’s most trusted allies, Lucius will hand you a glider that will allow you to fast travel. However, GCPD has drones interfering with them so you will have to hack and negate them before you can do it.
To unlock Fast Travel in Gotham Knights, you need to scan the drones in each area. Usually found in sets of three, scanning them is the key to unlocking Fast Travel. Additionally, some will have shields to defend against such scans. In this scenario, wait for them to land and recharge as their shields will be down at that time.
All Fast Travel Locations
Here are all the locations where you can unlock fast Travel in Gotham Knights:
- Financial District – Found on Barr Avenue, outside GCN
- Southside – Found on Manchester Street, west of Cobblepot Steel
- Old Gotham – Found on Grand Avenue, south of Gotham City Cathedral
- Tricorner Island – Found on Robert Kane Memorial Bridge
- West End – Found on Croydon Avenue, southwest of Gotham City Hospital
- Bowery – Found on Chester Avenue, southwest of Monarch Theater
- Gotham Heights – Found on Dyrford Avenue, southeast of Gotham City University
- Bristol – Found on Mercey Avenue, southeast of Saul Erdel Planetarium
Once you unlock them, head over to Lucius and he will become a contact. You can easily fast travel around the city and stop wasting time with that.
That’s all there is on how to Fast Travel in Gotham Knights. Since you liked this guide, do check out our other Gotham Knights guides right here at Gamer Tweak.