Disney Dreamlight Valley has a huge map with eight biomes. With new updates, the number of biomes is likely to increase. To progress in the game, you have to visit every biome to interact with the characters and collect materials available there. This can be a bit time taking on foot. Fortunately, there are two ways you can cut down the travel time and reach your destination instantly. This article will explain how you can Fast Travel in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Fast Travel in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can fast travel across the biomes by teleporting through two portal ways. These options won’t be readily available to you. You will have to complete certain quests to unlock them.
The two ways are:
- Travel via Dream Castle
- Travel via Wishing Wells
We will explain thoroughly how to unlock and use them to Fast Travel in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Fast Travel via Dream Castle
Dream Castle will be available to you quite early in the game.
To unlock Dream Castle:
- Complete 3 Dreamlight Duties
- Collect 2000 Dreamlight
- Meet Merlin at the entrance of the Dream Castle and he will help you remove the Night Thorns blocking the entrance.
Once you have unlocked the dream Castle, you can use it to travel between different realms instantly.
To Travel using Dream Castle:
- Open up your Map
- Click on the Dream Castle above the Main Plaza
- It will show you all the realms you have unlocked
- Select the Realm you want to teleport to
Note that you cannot travel from one realm to another. You must return to the Dreamlight Valley and use the Dream Castle to travel again.
Fast Travel via Wishing Wells
Another way you can Fast Travel in Disney Dreamlight Valley is by using Wishing Wells. These are present in every biome and you can use them to travel from one biome to another.
To unlock Wishing Wells:
- Complete the quest after unlocking Dream Castle and return to the Dreamlight Valley
- Talk to Merlin and he will give you the ‘Friendship is Everything’ quest
- Reach friendship level 5 with any three characters
- Get the Orb and place it back in the Pillar of Friendship
The quest will be complete once you place the Orb in the Pillar of Friendship. You can now fast travel using the Wishing Wells but first, you will have to repair them.
To repair the broken Wishing Wells:
- Click on the broken Wishing Well you come across
- You will summon Scrooge McDuck
- Pay him the required Star Coins and the well will be repaired
- Open your map and you can use the Wishing Well to transport to any active well or the Dream Castle.
Travel to different biomes and repair the Wishing Wells there to teleport from one biome to another.