V Rising is a Survival Action-Adventure game with Multiplayer. You play as a weakened Vampire who woke up from slumber in this game. Now you must gather resources, battle foes, & build up your Castle and Army. The most common resource that you will need at every step of the way is Stone & Wood. They are essential in making almost every Structure in V Rising. To start your journey of becoming Dracula, you will need a lot of them. If you and your friends got base wiped then you will need even more. In this guide, I will show you how to Farm Stone & Wood in V Rising.
How to Farm Stone & Wood in V Rising
By breaking Trees & Stone Nodes, you will get Wood & Stone respectively. That is a basic method of gathering resources. To be more efficient, you will have to Farm them with minimal effort. Many Creatures exist in V Rising and one of them is Stone Golems. These guys are going to help us Farm our resources. Here is what to do:
- All you need to do is aggro them near a Tree of Stone Node and make them attack you.
- Before they attack you, make sure to dodge them.
- This can be made easy by having the Beast Blood Type & using the Wolf Transformation.
- Keep Kiting around them and they will destroy the farmable POIs.
- Trees & Stone Nodes will drop all of their resources when destroyed.
- This method is significantly faster than mining with any tool as the Stone Golems will instantly break them.
If you can get more Stone Golems near you the better & faster it is to farm Wood & Stone in V Rising. Be careful though as you will want the Stone Golems to be alive as they do not respawn, so what you get is what you get. Make your base near the Stone Golems’ spawn to maximize the farming strat. Also, this method only works in Farbane Woods. They can be found almost in every part of Farbane Woods and are common in the southern area.
This was all about on a Wood & Stone farm in V Rising. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guide like How To Make Stone Brick in V Rising.