Developers have recently launched the Beta version for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. However, as of now, it is only available for PlayStation users. It will be available for the Xbox and PC on September 22nd. Moreover, while accessing COD Modern Warfare 2, there are some prerequisites that need to be downloaded. In high-performing games like COD, the downloadable files are usually large-sized. Therefore, a stable internet connection is required while installing such huge files. Recently, an Error Code Diver was encountered by players while attempting to download COD MW 2 files. Know about this Error Code Diver and how to fix it in Modern Warfare 2.
What is Error Code Diver & How to Fix it in Modern Warfare 2?
This error code has been encountered in several previous COD games like Modern Warfare and Warzone. This issue can be caused because of multiple reasons such as:
- Firstly, there’s a possibility that it might be caused by a router setting restricting the game to fetch data from its source.
- Further, another possibility is that the Windows Defender Firewall is causing interference. Due to this, the game servers are not able to link with the source and download the necessary files.
- Thereafter, Error Code Diver also occurs when the installation files get corrupted.
- Here are some fixes you can try to fix this Error Code Diver in Modern Warfare 2:
- Reboot the device and restart the game.
- Restart your router and reconnect again after a while.
- Try Re-installing the game as it may replace the corrupted installation files of COD MW2.
- Use a VPN after facing the Error Code Diver.
- Change the DNS server address to 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 and reboot the game.