The Xbox 360 is a Console that was discontinued by Microsoft. As such, you will not find any newer Hardware for this Console but the support for it is available. Since the Console is pretty old, it is bound to face certain Bugs & Errors. One such Bug is Error Code 8015000a. This Error Code stops the player from accessing their Console as their account sign-in stops working. In this guide, I will show you how to Fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360.
How to Fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360
The Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360 seems intimidating but it is easy to solve. Here is what you will have to do to solve the problem.
- First off, boot up your Xbox 360.
- Now press the Guide button on your Controller.
- It will be the Xbox Logo button.
- From there go to the Settings Menu.
- Under Settings, select and click on Storage.
- This will open up all of your Storage devices connected to your Xbox 360.
- Select the Main Storage Device of your Console.
- Press the Y button to access the Device Options for the Main Storage Device.
- In the Device Options Menu, there will be an option for Clear System Cache.
- Click on it and select Confirm on the confirmation Menu when it pops up.
- This should have fixed the Error Code 8015000a that you were facing.
- Restart your Xbox 360 and try re-logging.
- The Error code will have been fixed at this stage.
- If not, then contact Xbox Customer Care Forums and seek their help.
This was all about how to fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Enable Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One, Series S & Series X.