If you play Roblox, you may have come across the error code 277. This frustrating error occurs whenever your device disconnects from the game’s servers. In this article, we will show you how to fix this error.
How to Solve Error Code 277 in Roblox?
Check out the possible fixes of error code 27. Keep reading.
- A possible cause of the occurrence of error code 277 could be an issue with your network.
- While this might be an obvious point, you will be much better off if switching the network results in the game working properly once again.
- This will save you the hassle of having to try some of the more complex steps.
- You should try to switch networks. You can do so by switching to Wi-Fi or mobile networks.
Try to Run Roblox Compatibility Mode
- You might need to change the compatibility in Roblox to try and fix the error code 277.
- You will have two options to do so.
- One of them involves going to the properties tab by clicking twice on the Roblox application.
- Next, click on the run the program button. You will find this button in the compatibility tab.
- Once you do so, select the Windows version. Now, click on Apply to confirm all your changes.
- An alternative method is to use the Windows Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- To do so, first, click on the Start button in Windows.
- After you do so, look for the Run button.
- Now, click on the last version of Windows from the results.
- After this, click on Okay. Doing so will begin the troubleshooting process.
- After the troubleshooting process has been completed, you will be shown all of the problems.
- Search for Roblox among all of these problems.
- Once you find it, select the recommended option.
- After you do so, restart your PC or laptop.
- This should solve the error.
Update your Internet Browser
- Make sure your internet browser is up to date and is running on the latest version.
- Along with this, we also recommend that you use a trusted and legitimate internet browser.
- Browsers like Google Chrome are safe to use. You should try playing Roblox on such browsers to make sure you have the smoothest experience.
Wipe Off the Roblox Log Files
- Deleting the Roblox log files is one of the methods you can use to fix the error code 277.
- To do so, open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows+R.
- Running this box will help you look for and fix errors.
- Once you open this box, type the following command %localappdata%Roblox\logs and then press Enter.
- Now, press Ctrl+A and Shift+Del. This will delete the log files from your computer.
- Now, you will need to repeat the 1st and 2nd steps and type this command %USERPROFILE%AppData\LocalLow\BbxLogs.
- Once again, you will need to delete the data by following the 5th step.
- After you complete this process, open up Roblox and check if the error has been solved.
Use the Error 277 Roblox Utility Tool
- You will need to download the error 277 Roblox Utility Tool.
- Once you do so, install the tool on your PC.
- Let the tool take its time to find out what the issue is.
- Once the tool displays the issue, click on Fix.
- Wait for a while for the fix to take place.
- Now, restart your PC or laptop.
- Doing so should solve the error.
This brings us to the end of this article on how to fix Error 277 in Roblox. While solving this error can be a little tricky at first, these are the only ways you can do so for now. Your other best option is to wait for Roblox to come up with a solution to solve this issue.
If you liked this article, check out all codes for Roblox.