Dev error code 5476 is a notorious error for Warzone players. This error can occur to anyone – doesn’t matter if you play on PC, PS4, or Xbox One. Although, if you are a PS4 player you are more prone to get this error as compared to players of the other platforms. So let’s get into the details of what this issue is and how you can fix it.
What is the Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5476?
It is one of the errors which is related to your network connection. You might get this issue when trying to log in to the game and your network doesn’t connect. It sucks because you are trying to log in and the game won’t let you. What’s more absurd than this error is one of the ways you can fix it. Let’s check how you can do that.
How to Fix Warzone Error 5476
Here are some of the things you can try in order to fix the issue with as little hassle as possible.
- A lot of players have found that changing your Calling-card & Emblem to anything other than random did the trick for them. This is one of the most bizarre fixes in this list but it did work.
- Restart your system. Doesn’t matter the platform, be it PC, PS4 or Xbox restarting your system is a probable fix that is as old as time.
- Reboot your router. Maybe the router is at fault and not the game so a simple restart just might be the fix.
- Try plugging in and out the ethernet cable. Similar to the previous fix, if you are using a wired connection this might do the trick for you. Remember to wait for at least 10 seconds before plugging in the ethernet again to your system.
- Try checking the game files for any sort of corruption, and if its integrity is good.
- Re-installing the game. I know this is no small feat and the game is quite large in size. But when all else fails this might just be your last resort.
That wraps up this tutorial. If you still face the issue you could try contacting Activision’s Support to get better help. You could check out our guide on how to fix Error Code 6 (Diver) for more Warzone issues.