Just like most of the games, you can use different cheats or cheat codes in Sims 4. These cheats can be used as a life hack or an easy way through completing several purposes in the game. This includes getting your teen Sims out of college, skilling up your Sims, unlocking clothing items, and more. But before you enter these cheats, you need to enable them to use them. So, check out our guide on how to enable cheats in Sims 4 to find out.
How to Enable Sims 4 Cheats
You can enable the cheats by entering the “testingcheats true” or the “testingcheats on” on the cheat menu section. There are different ways for all the supported platforms to prompt this section in Sims 4. So, here’s how to enable cheats on PC and Mac devices:
- Firstly, hit the CTRL + Shift + C buttons in-game to prompt the cheat code menu or dialog box.
- For Mac devices, press the Command + Shift + C buttons to open the cheat code menu.
- Enter the testingcheats on or testingcheats true codes on the text field.
- Then, hit the Enter button to enable using different Sims 4 cheats for PC and Mac devices.
If you are a console player, you can also use the cheats on PS4 and Xbox. Scroll till the end to find out.
How to Enable Cheats on PS4
Follow the below steps:
- Hit the L1, L2, R1, and R2 buttons on your controller while in-game to launch the input menu for cheats.
- Type the testingcheats true and hit the Done button to enable using cheats on your PS console.
- Now, you can hit the above buttons to open the cheats menu and enter any other cheat codes.
How to Enable Cheats on Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One
Follow the below steps:
- Press the LT, LB, RT, and RB buttons on your controller simultaneously in-game to prompt the cheats menu.
- Then, enter the testingcheats true code to use the cheats in Sims 4.
- Hit the above buttons again, to open the cheats menu and enter other cheat codes.
As mentioned earlier, you can use the Cheats for several purposes including creating your Sims into Werewolves or Vampires. If you are looking for unlimited Simoleons, check out our guide on how to get unlimited money for more insight. However, make note that using the cheats or cheating disables all the Achievements and trophies for you. Even if you disable them later. So, choose wisely if you want to enable them or not.
That’s everything covered about how to enable cheats in Sims 4. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get free expansion packs, how to appease every Gnome, how to download and install Multiplayer Mod, and more The Sims 4 Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.