If you want to marry Emily in Stardew Valley, then this guide will tell you her heart events and the best gifts for her. In this farming simulation game, you can interact with other characters and build friendships. Moreover, you can also give them gifts and attend heart events to win them over. If you like Emily from Pelican town then you can follow this guide to impress her and make her your wife.
What are the Best Gifts for Emily in Stardew Valley
Every character in Stardew Valley has a preference for gifts. Based on them, you will get positive or negative points. Here’s a full list of gifts that Emily likes and dislikes.
Gifts that Emily Loves
- All Universal Loves
- Survival Burger
Gifts that Emily Likes
- All universal likes (except Fish Taco, Fried Eel, Ice Cream, Maki Roll, Rice Pudding, Salmon Dinner, Spicy Eel & Sashimi).
Things that She is Neutral About
- All Universal Neutrals (except Wool)
- All Eggs (except Void Egg)
- All Fruit (except Fruit Tree Fruit & Salmonberry)
- All Milk
- Common mushroom
- Magma cap
- Purple mushroom
- Snow yam
- Wild horseradish
- Winter root
Gifts that Emily Dislikes
- All Universal Dislikes
- Fried Eel
- Ice Cream
- Rice Pudding
- Spicy Eel
Things that She Hates
- All Universal Hates
- Fish taco
- Maki roll
- Salmon dinner
Emily Heart Events in Stardew Valley
- Two Heart Event: Go to her house.
- Four Heart Event: Visit the town on a sunny day during any other season than winter.
- Six Heart Event: Visit Emily’s house when she is there.
- Eight Heart Event: Receive a letter for an invitation to the Mayor’s Manor.
- Ten Heart Event: Receive a letter to meet Emily in the Secret Woods after 10 pm. Carry a Steel Axe with you to break the Large Log.
- Fourteen Heart Event: Exit the farmhouse between 6 am and 8:20 am.
That’s everything from us on the best gifts and heart events for Stardew Valley Emily. If you want to marry her sister Haley instead, then we have a guide for that as well in our Stardew Valley section.