Monster Hunter Rise is an action RPG that tasks players with challenging missions and quests. While MHR is the sixth installment in the Monster Hunter series, it dropped an expansion for the game, Sunbreak. You will also be introduced to a variety of new locations that you will travel to. Most old players will also be aware of the Cohoot Nests and the rewards they provide. This guide will show you the location of the Elgado Cohoot Nest in MHR Sunbreak and help you find it.
How to Find Elgado Cohoot Nest in MHR Sunbreak
Cohoot Nests are a great way to earn rewards. Each time you complete a quest, the rewards are reloaded. While old players would have collected the rewards in Kamura, new players can still enjoy the rewards. Here’s what you need to do to find the Elgado Cohoot Nest in Monster Hunter Rise:
- To get the Elgado Cohoot Nest, you will have to go to the Command Post.
- You can reach there either by fast travel or going up the stairs near Chichae the Quest Damsel.
- Take a right and go up the ramp from where Admiral Galleus and Dame Fiorayne reside.
- You will see a dead end on the right once you go fully up the ramp.
- On the opposite side, you will be able to see a staircase. You need to jump and use the Wirebug to reach the staircase.
- Once you climb up the staircase you will find the Elgado Cohoot Nest.
Additionally, the rewards are completely random. There is even the possibility of getting Eurekacorns, Silver Egg, Lagniapple, or others.
While this is not the only Cohoot Nest in the game, you should give it a try whenever you are in Elgado. If you have never collected the rewards before it will provide you with improved rewards the first time.
That’s all you need from this guide on how to find the Elgado Cohoot Nest in MHR Sunbreak. If you liked this guide, you can check out how to cure Bloodblight, how to get Sapphiron Ore, and other Monster Hunter Rise guides, tips, and tricks with Gamer Tweak.