Miitopia is a game that gets rewarding more and more as you progress in the game. The jobs offered have their own skills and abilities. These jobs define your characters as a whole and get you your mojo in the game. So choosing these jobs smartly is very vital. But there is more to it than meets the eye with the jobs available in the game. Miitopia also features two hidden jobs that are pretty cool to take up. They are the Vampire and the Elf jobs. These hidden jobs can be tricky to get. So in this guide, we tell you how to get the Elf and Vampire Jobs in Miitopia.
How to Get the Vampire Job in Miitopia?
You will have to acquire the Bat charm from the ‘Vampire found in the Traveler’s Hub’ quest. Make sure you have unlocked the Traveler’s Hub and Manor Macabre beforehand.
- Defeat the Dark Lord in Karkaton.
- Come to the ‘Travelers’ Hub‘.
- Interact with the vampire to receive a special quest regarding an invading spirit.
- Go to Peculia.
- Enter the Manor Macabre after the fourth world.
- Defeat the Pop-Up Puppet that is at the end of the mansion.
- You’ll get the Bat Charm as a reward for this defeat
- Post the fight, go to the Inn and that will unlock the Vampire Job in Miitopia.
How to Get the Elf Job in Miitopia?
Elf job is only available post the main game has been completed. Follow the below-mentioned steps to unlock it.
- Defeat the final boss in Miitopia.
- Go to the ‘Uncharted Galados‘ level.
- Defeat the Replica Dark Lord in this level.
- Defeating him will get you the Elf Charm as a reward.
- Head to the Inn and you will unlock the Elf Job.
So that is all for our guide on how to get Elf and Vampire jobs in Miitopia. If you would like to know the Miitopia Job Tier List, we have an article on that too for you to check out.