If you are looking for the best bleed build in Elden Ring to deal hemorrhage damage, consider your search over. For those who don’t know a bleed build is one that focuses on attacks that deal bleed or hemorrhage damage. These weapons work by building up a blood loss bar, once it is full your enemy will lose a decent chunk of their health. The best part is it works well even in boss fights. So without further ado, let us check the list of best hemorrhage builds in Elden Ring.
Best Bleed build in Elden Ring
The best bleed build in Elden Ring is Uchigatana + Rivers of Blood for weapons, Black Knife Set for armor, and Bloody Slash for Ash of War. This is just my suggestion of the best bleed build. Hence, I have also explained all of the weapons, armors, and ashes of war. You can try to mix them up as per the armaments available for you.
Best Weapons to Build Bleed or Hemorrhage Damage
- Uchigatana + Rivers of Blood: Uchigatana is the default weapon of the Samurai class. And even if you play any other class then you can find it in the Deathtouched Catacombs. Rivers of Blood is a dropped by the Bloody Finger Okina. You can find him at Mountaintops of the Giants near the Church of Repose.
The best part about this build is River of Blood can be scaled with Arcane. So you can make your enemies bleed in just a few strikes when using both of these blades. Alternatively, you can also use the Moonveil Katana with your Uchigatana by the time you get Rivers of Blood as that blade is found a little later in the game.
- Dual-wielding Reduvia daggers: Reduvia Dagger is a very dangerous weapon when used correctly. It can help you build bleed quickly, especially when you are dual-wielding it with another Reduvia Dagger. Its skill Reduvia Blood Blade is also vicious as it only costs 6 FP but can be used repeatedly. You can get this dagger from the Bloody Finger Nerijus near the Murkwater Catacombs. The only slight problem with this build is you cannot apply ashes of war to it. A good thing here is you can scale this weapon with Arcane.
- Dual-wielding Bloodhound Claws: Bloodhound Claws as the name suggests is a type of claw. This weapon has the highest blood buildup of all the weapons mentioned on this list. Dual wield it and you will make your enemies shed blood faster than you could imagine. In case you can’t get your hands on these claws then you can also use the Hookclaws as an alternative. Hookclaws can be found easily in the early game. One minor problem with Bloodhound and Hookclaws is that both of these weapons don’t scale with arcane. But you can apply ashes of war to both of these weapons.
Armor – Best Bleed Build in Eden Ring
These armors are recommended as they are quite light and can provide players good speed while still able to take some damage.
- Chain Set (combined weight 21)
- Strike damage negation: 19
- Slash damage negation: 28.1
- Pierce damage negation: 25.4
- Carian Knight Set (combined weight 23.5)
- Strike damage negation: 23.6
- Slash damage negation: 27
- Pierce damage negation: 28.5
- Black Knife Set (combined weight 21.8)
- Strike damage negation: 23.4
- Slash damage negation: 26.8
- Pierce damage negation: 26.8
Ashes of War – Best Hemorrhage Build in Elden Ring
- Ash of War: Bloodhound’s Step
- Ash of War: Bloody Slash
That sums up this guide on the list of best bleed or hemorrhage builds in Elden Ring. If the above weapons didn’t work for you then check our guide on the best bleed weapons. Since you like playing this game you should also check our Elden Ring section for similar guides.