You have caught the perfect Eevee in Pokemon GO with high stats (IV) and Combat Power (CP), but you want to evolve your Eevee into Gen 2 Umbreon, Espeon or Vaporeon. This Pokemon GO tricks guide will show you how to control Eevee evolution and evolve them into Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon.
How to evolve Eevee into evolutions Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon
Knowing how Eevee evolution works in very easy, but first, you need to make sure your Eevee is fed well with 25 Eevee Candies. If you still want to control a perfect evolution for you Eevee then try renaming your Eevee into following.
- Rename Eevee as Sakura to evolve into Espeon (Psychic-type)
- Rename Eevee as Tamao to evolve into Umbreon (dark-type)
- Rename Eevee as Rainer to evolve into Vaporeon (water-type)
- Rename Eevee as Sparky to evolve into Jolteon (lightning-type)
- Rename Eevee as Pyro to evolve into Flareon (fire-type)
Note: This trick only works once per evolution type, so it’s better to select the best CP values Eevee before evolving.
Pokemon GO Eevee to Umbreon Trick
Walk your Eevee as a Buddy for 10km, then during the night evolve it to unlock Umbreon.
Pokemon GO Eevee to Espeon Trick
Walk your Eevee as a Buddy for 10km, then during the day evolve it to unlock Espeon.
If you still doubt then go for the naming process as that works once per evolution type. Check our other Pokemon GO cheats, spoofs, tricks and more.