Based on the twitter streams Hollywood Reporter shared an amazing article diving deep into users interaction after biggest announcements went live at E3 2019. Based on the number of tweets we can find out who is the most popular publisher this time and what are some of the biggest announcement that catches maximum interest based on the top 5 regions (US, Japan, UK, Spain, and France).
Below is a short extract from the article by Hollywood Reporter and I am just adding the primary highlights. For more info click the source link at the end of this news.
- Biggest E3 Moment on Twitter – Reveal of Luigi’s Mansion 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening.
- 2nd Most-Tweeted Moment – Keanu Reeve’s surprise appearance at Xbox press conference about Cyberpunk 2077.
- 3rd Most-Tweeted Moments – Final Fantasy VII Remake gameplay & Marvel’s Avengers Project Announcement.
- Most Tweeted Game Publishers – Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, Square Enix, and Bethesda.
- Most Tweeted Games– Final Fantasy VII, Cyberpunk 2077, Breath of Wild 2, Animal Crossing New Horizon and Marvel’s Avenger Project game.
Sony despite skipping E3 2019 becomes the third most popular publisher who was discussed on twitter around various regions. It looks Sony already got his E3 secretly without giving out any special announcement on the E3 2019 stage.
Source: Hollywood Reporter