Pokemon Go’s recent event Dragonspiral Descent event is out now giving players a chance to catch 10 different types of Pokemon. These 10 particular Pokemon are included in the Collection Challenge of the event. The event went live on December 7th, 10 AM, and will end on December 12, 8 PM. This dragon-themed event will allow players to encounter 10 different Pokemon and a guaranteed encounter with Druddigon after completing the tasks. The event also introduced some field research tasks that will increase your chances of encountering some of the Pokemon. Here is our guide on How to catch Vibrava, Dragonair, and more Pokemon.
Pokemon Go Dragonspiral Descent Event
What are the Pokemon included in the Collection Challenge?
Before getting on how to get Vibrava and Dragonair during the Dragonspiral descent event, let’s take a look at all the Pokemon included in the collection challenge you will encounter during this event:
Upon completing the collection challenge you will get a reward of 3,000 Stardust, 1,000 XP, and an encounter with Druddigon.
What are the field-research tasks included in the event?
- Make 3 nice curveball throws consecutively which will result in encountering Dratini.
- Win a raid to encounter Deino.
- Win a raid in 60 seconds to encounter Sneasel.
- And win 3 raids to encounter Druddigon.
How to get Vibrava and Dragonair?
- Although you will find encountering most of the Pokemon included in this collection challenge a cakewalk, Vibrava and Dragonair are the dragon-type Pokemon with the lowest spawn rate in this event.
- To catch these rare type Pokemon, you will have to find a place with multiple Pokestops and use a lot of your available resources.
- Activating more lures and adding incense to your avatar will increase your chances of encountering these Pokemon.
- Note that catching a Trapinch and evolving it into Vibrava won’t count in the collection challenge.
How to catch Druddigon during the Dragonspiral Descent event?
- Druddigon is a cave dragon-type of Generation 5 making its debut in the event. Druddigon does not evolve and has the 18606 CP range.
- To catch Druddigon you will have to complete a lot of 3-star raids.
- Taking an alternate way, you can encounter Druddigon by completing the collection challenge of catching all the specific Pokemon during the event.
- To save up your time, you can also complete a field research task of winning 3 raids to encounter Druddigon.
This is how to get all the Pokemon during the Dragonspiral descent event. So what are you waiting for? Go catch ’em all!
If this helped you out, make sure to check out our other guides on Pokemon GO and everything else related to Pokemon Go right here on Gamer Tweak.