The world of Elden Ring is packed with dangerous territories that you need to explore to uncover secrets. And to get to various nooks and crannies, including hidden caves, you will have to think of new strategies to reach them. This will bring you to the question – can I double jump in Elden Ring? Here’s what you need to know.
How to Double Jump in Elden Ring?
If your character is on foot, you cannot double jump in Elden Ring. But if you are riding your horse (Torrent), you can double jump to reach greater heights and achieve verticality.
Double Jumping with Horse (Torrent) in Elden Ring
- First, summon your horse with the Spectral Steed Whistle by using the d-pad.
- After this, you will automatically mount Torrent.
- Ride your horse and then, press the A button on Xbox (X on PlayStation) and while you are mid-air, press the same button again.
- This is how you can double jump in Elden Ring, albeit only with your horse.
How to Use Spirit Spring Jumps?
While exploring the vast lands, you will come across Spirit Springs which are basically the regions on the ground with the help of which you can jump up very high.
- To ride the current of the spiritspring, you need to be on horseback and jump (Press X on PS, A on Xbox) while you are near it.
- The current will propel you upwards which will enable you to get to newer areas you might miss out on otherwise.
- Note that you won’t take damage from jumping into a spiritspring while on horseback, even from a great height.
Speaking of damage, if you are confused about how fall damage works in Elden Ring, we’ve got you covered. Find out more tips about how to prevent fall damage in the same article and also, find out how to heal your horse if it gets injured in a fight.