Arcane Odyssey is arguably the most fun game on Roblox that involves sailing across the War Seas. While continuing your journey, you will come across an NPC called Dotta. As you interact and talk to her, she will say that she has lost a necklace of small shark teeth which was also her family heirloom. Since this family heirloom was passed down to Dotta from her mum, you must find the Necklace to complete the quest. But several players are unable to find Dotta’s necklace anywhere. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to complete the Dotta’s Necklace quest in Arcane Odyssey.
How to Complete the Arcane Odyssey Dotta’s Necklace Quest
Before we start with Dotta’s Necklace, we must accept the quest. For that, head over to the Redwake Harbor in Bronze Sea where you can find Dotta.
Now, follow the below steps to complete the Dotta’s Necklace quest:
- Talk to her and select the “Find what’s out?” option.
- Then, select the “I’ll Help search” option to accept and start with the quest.
- Now, you will be tasked with finding Dotta’s lost necklace.
- For that, follow the waypoint marked somewhere 120 meters away from the location. You need to follow the marker and keep on heading in that direction.
- As you reach the waypoint, the marker will disappear right away.
- Jump down on the wooden platform with some crates and barrels around it.
- You can find the Dotta’s Necklace beside one of the crates in the corner right. Pick it up and head back to Dotta where you last talked with her.
- Talk to her to return the lost Necklace.
Once you return Dotta’s Necklace, you will be rewarded with 16 Galleons and 106 XP. Note that you can miss out on the lost necklace due to the camouflaging wooden texture behind it. But not to worry as it is located at the exact location mentioned above.
That’s everything covered about how to complete the Dotta’s Necklace quest in Arcane Odyssey. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to trade items, how to get Lion’s Halberd, how to make money fast, and more Arcane Odyssey Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.