Skills in The Division 2 are extra power you can use against enemies. You can deploy turrets, heal an ally, reveal enemies location and do a lot more with the help of Skills. In this Division 2 Skill Guide, you will learn everything about the Eight Important Skills of Division 2, their Stats, upgrade cost and how to use them. With the help of Skills, you can easily take down a horde of an enemy if you have an upgraded one. Every skill requires a cost, some are unlocked and upgraded through Skill points you earn by completing missions and some require SHD Tech you will earn by completing SHD Tech Missions. Before you jump into finding more about SHD Tech, lets first have a look into each Skills in detail.
Visit the Quartermaster in the Stronghold to unlock Skills, Perks & Staff Roster menu. The Skills section is the one we will be looking into detail, the Perks section offer you additional upgrade for weapons, health and more, we have a separate guide on that you can find necessary links at the end of this article.
All Skills List, Stats, Unlock Cost & Powers
Below are the list of skills, their variants and to use them just pick the skill and hit R1.
Pulse: This section unlocks scanning power offering you an edge over locating enemies instantly.
- Cooldown – 120s
- Duration – 10s
- Effect Radius – 52m
- Pulse Skill Variants & How To Unlock
Turret Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Scanner Pulse: Pulse is a Scanner that reveals the locations of enemies in the surrounding and visually highlights them on the HUD.
- Remote Pulse: Pulse has two more variants Remote Pulse that deploys a set of location and continuously pulses the location of enemies in the surrounding . Requires 5 SHD Tech to unlock.
- Jammer Pulse: Outwards, overloads and disable hostiles electronics. Requires 5 SHD Tech to unlock.
Turret: Deploy an turret that can shoot down enemies in your path.
Turret Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Assault Turret: Deploy an assault that automatically tracks and attacks the enemies, but you can control it to attack a specific enemy. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Incinerator Turret: Manual Turret that can be deployed in a direction and it release a stream of fire on enemies in the front direction. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Sniper Turret: Attacks a enemy with high caliber round, can be controlled manually to attack a specific target. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
Hive: An powerful gadget to restore your allies health, ideal when you are playing in co-op mode.
Hive Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Restorer Hive: Deploy a Restorer Hive that sends out micro repair drones, that expend themselves to repair allies armor. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Stinger Hive: Sends out micro drones that attack and distract nearby enemy targets. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Reviver Hive: Deploys small drones that revive nearby downed allies. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Booster Hive: Delivers a stimulant to nearby allies that increases their combat efficiency. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
Chem Launcher: Release cloud of healing or explosive gas to help allies or to destroy enemies.
Chem Launcher Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Reinforcer Chem Launcher: Deploy the Re-inforcer Canister that disperses a cloud of gas. It repairs and reinforces allies armor. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Firestarter Chem Launcher: Creates a cloud of explosive gas that can ignite through bullets or grenade and burn enemies. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Riot Foam Chem Launcher: Gas canister fires a payload of sticky foam that immobilizes targets. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Oxidizer Chem Launcher: Releases a cloud of corrosive gas that damages enemy armor, skill proxies and causes damage over time. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
Firefly: A futuristically that can assist you in battle by blinding enemies, attack explosives, and destroy their weak points.
Firefly Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Blinder Firefly: Blinds enemies who pass over, causing them to unable to function at full combat effectiveness. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Buster Firefly: Attaches explosive charges to targets that detonate if two are in close prolixity. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Demolisher Firefly: Damages or destroys enemy weak points, skills proxies, and environmental explosives. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
Seeker Mine: Deploy mines with multiple powers to confuse and attack enemies.
Seeker Mine Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Explosive Seeker Mine: It can be deployed to track down hostiles and explode on reaching close proximity. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Airbust Seeker Mine: Rolls towards the target and launches an explosive burst into the air on reaching close proximity. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Cluster Seeker Mine: Splits into smaller seekers and track down enemies, exploding when reaching proximity. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
Shield: A skill then can become your first line of defense against incoming attacks.
Shield Skill Variants & How To Unlock
- Bulwark Shield: It offers near full body coverage, but it’s heavy and only allows you to use a sidearm. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Crusader Shield: A light shield that allows you to use all primary weapons, but it cannot cover your legs. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
- Deflect Shield: You can deflect a bullet in a straight line using the shield, you can use an incoming attack against enemies through this. Only allows the side arm to use. Requires 1 Skill Point to unlock.
Among all other skills, there are some important ones, you can read our guide Division 2 Skill Guide What Skills To Unlock First will help you to pick the first.