Discord has a File Size Limit that you can’t officially bypass. This is annoying as you are limited to just 8 MB files. However, if you are a Nitro User this limit does go up to 100 MB. This too is quite less and has left many users wanting more. Luckily, we have managed to find a method that will bypass this method. So, scroll down and find out how to send large files in Discord.
How to Bypass File Size Limit in Discord?
- If you want to bypass the file size limit, you will have to use the Imgur application or website.
- Once you are here, simply upload the file or video that you want to send to your Discord group.
- Wait for it to get uploaded on Imgur’s cloud storage.
- Once this is done, look for the share option or just simply copy the link for the same.
- Now, all you have to do is paste the link in your Discord group.
- Discord will automatically convert the video into the desired video format.
- Doing so will allow you to share video files greater than 100 MB and bypass the file size limit in Discord.
Also Read: How To Fix Discord Search Not Working
Imgur itself has a 200 MB limit on all the videos you can upload. This should sufficiently offset any issues that you have related to the size. If you are using even larger files in the game, just make a Google Drive folder and add all your files into it. Then simply send the link for the same folder to your group. Make sure to keep the folder unlocked and visible to others.
This is everything you need to know about how to bypass the file size limit on Discord. While you are here, you can also have a look at How To Fix Discord Installation Has Failed.